THE BEST PRO OUTBOARD RACING IN THE USA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Crawford

The US TITLE SERIES will in Pleasant Prairie Wis on May 23/24 2015 at Lake Andrea on State Hwy 165 1 mile East of I-94

SAT class 250R 350H 500R K-Pro 125H 500R

SUN class 125R 175H 250H 350R 1100H 700R K-PRO

it starts at 12:00 each day it is cool to see best to be in the race
default_rolleyes.gif

Never could figure out why the big boat guys started so late in the day. The best water was always early in the morning. Too much partying at night and too many hung over the next morning. Run the mods and the big boats first and when the water is good and rough send the kids out in the J boats..............

Dick Tyndall

Full size races are always in search of sponsors. To accommodate a profitable event, spectators are more inclined to family outings in the afternoon, and vendors want a time frame to pedal their wares. Model boats don't generally need to cater to crowds. I agree Dick we wasted some nice water in the mornings. I have seen some rough water that OPC boats tiptoed through that the Pro Alky's just ran all out on. Some of the best racing you'll ever see.

Mic

In the super boat international they start the races in the afternoon to give time to the crowds to show up and also drivers meeting and safety meeting. Gives also a chance for the boat crews to make final adjustments and prop changes before the race start. My race boat will be actively racing in Superboat international in a few months ;-)

I know Charley Bradley is running a 125,175 and a 350 Hydro up there and I think he is picking up Tim Chance for some 500 and 750 Runabout action. Wish my long time friends the best of luck!!!!

Later!!

Pat

Latest posts

Back