SV27 Motor won't run!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoohydro

Need some help guys, When you turn the radio on and plug in the battery's it's suppose to beep and arm it's self but it wont do that and the motor wont turn over. I have power to the steering servo and the steering works fine but not the motor it's got me stumped. Any thoughts? Thanks :angry:

Need some help guys, When you turn the radio on and plug in the battery's it's suppose to beep and arm it's self but it wont do that and the motor wont turn over. I have power to the steering servo and the steering works fine but not the motor it's got me stumped. Any thoughts? Thanks :angry:

What exactly happens? Also, what radio are you using?

I'm using the Radio that came with it. As far as the motor goes when u pull the throttle on the radio nothing happens motor wont turn over, come on!

I have to pull mine full throttle and wait for the beep to stop. Then push it full brake and wait for the tune and beep to stop. Then go to neutral and wait for tune and beep to stop, then it should be armed.

See my post on RCU. I suspect broken wires, loose connection, or a bad ESC.

His ESC worked fine for a couple of years. Suddenly stopped working.

Randy, if you have the stock ESC there is something wrong with it if it will not arm using the directions posted above. It may also be your radio set up (travel, trim, etc.)

I have had it work both ways, now I know the manfactures way to do it. I do not like the lag time in the SC and may not run it any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had it work both ways, now I know the manfactures way to do it. I do not like the lag time in the SC and may not run it any way.
Make sure that the reversing throw switch for the throttle hasn't been switched by mistake. Can easily happen and will cause these sorts of problems and the ESC will not arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resolder the bullet conectors that connect the motor to the esc. If that doesn't do it try another esc.

Back