Summer Fun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it is official Summer Fun has been moved to Sunday July 21. Racing will begin at 9:30. Lunch will be provided at no cost (hot dogs). The weather is going to be much better so I think it will be a good day.

Man need to find someone to do sport 20 to make the class, come on RTR guys jump in and try it.

Maddog

Add e to Sport 20 and B Sport Tunnel both on 2.4 GHZ Looking forward to coming I couldn't make Sat. but this works great for me and Roach

Mike Stuchell

P.S. I may bring my sport 40 if I can enter it at the last minute?

Yo Dog got some sort of head count? Classes? We could bring a few more boats if your short. 20 Hydro? tunnels are gone

We lost d tunnel. I think that maybe all gas sport hydro may not make either. Is Ethan coming?

Yep. We have clear sky's today. We should have raced today. The forecast wasn't for tan until late Saturday. It's not like the boats gonna get wet.

Yep. We have clear sky's today. We should have raced today. The forecast wasn't for tan until late Saturday. It's not like the boats gonna get wet.
This certainly wasn't the forecast when the decision was made. Heavy thunderstorms had been predicted for Saturday for several days leading up to the weekend. For a rainy day, we wouldn't have changed it. Just goes to show you can't believe the weather man.

This certainly wasn't the forecast when the decision was made. Heavy thunderstorms had been predicted for Saturday for several days leading up to the weekend. For a rainy day, we wouldn't have changed it. Just goes to show you can't believe the weather man.
That is true even my weather bug app had it rain Saturday but not Sunday. You can't help the weather just work around it. See you all Sunday.

I never listen to the weather forecasters in Louisville. You can't predict the weather in the Ohio valley. I just think the trigger was pulled a little to early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back