Stryker/Insane?Seducer Hydro with CMB 1.01

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Glass

Hi I know this isnt your typical setup but has any one out there run a nitro engine in any of these hydro hulls? Stryker, insane or seducer.I Have just setup a Stryker 2 hydro with a CMB 1.01 I have got it running fairly well just needs some fine adjustment, just interested to now if any one out there has a similar setup and could give some prop suggestions.

Hi I know this isnt your typical setup but has any one out there run a nitro engine in any of these hydro hulls? Stryker, insane or seducer.I Have just setup a Stryker 2 hydro with a CMB 1.01 I have got it running fairly well just needs some fine adjustment, just interested to now if any one out there has a similar setup and could give some prop suggestions.
I went to 2005 NAT Namba so I hardly believe that Jerry Crowther ran fast his new red Seducer Hydro w/ CMB100 and did run entry to X hydro he got 2 place winner I asked him that what size of prop? he use M90 I heard that he got first place winner for X Sport at 2006 NAT Namba he use his yellow seducer hydro/CMB 91RS and prop X467 He made smile!!! Cheers Allan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back