• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stolen Boat ( Roadrunner)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

Hello Boaters My name is Brian Bounds I live in Las Vegas, I just had my New RoadRunner Stolen from me

It was just custom Painted with white flames and gold leef on the Boat it has a Rossi 90 with it's head

Powder coated Blue. It also has the painters name on the bottom of the hole boat. His name is KAOTIC

Thanks for any help you can give. My # is 702-303-9541 my email is [email protected]

Thank you,

Brian Bounds

You can see Pictures of the boat down on Don Ferrette post about 10 down.

Thanks Don

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, that sux!!! Keep your eye on ebay. JD had one of this stolen boats show up on there. I've said it before and I'll say it again I HATE A THIEF!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you'll find out who it is and put some P.L.J on them. Ryon

Thanks, The bad thing is I just got it back form the Painters and just put it together.

And yes this sucks. Iwill give some MONEY $$$ if someone can find it and get it back to me.

PS you guys in CA please keep your eyes open. Thanks

Brian

was it stolen from the pond or your house i have friends that run at sunset park and live in LV

The link in your post is not working for me. Sorry to hear about the theft. Hope they get caught.

David

The link in your post is not working for me. Sorry to hear about the theft. Hope they get caught.
David
sorry to hear i would call to all the hobby shops in town and the pawn shops i have seen more r/c cars and boats at the pawn shop then you would think and take a pic with you to show them

sorry to hear about this i hope you get your pride and joy back i had this happen to me a long time ago

If anybody need pictures please pm me with email, I don't know why it's not working.

Or you can leave your email in IW and I will send them to you.

Thanks again,

Brian

Here are the pics that Brian asked me to post. I hope someone finds this boat so he can nail the bastards. :angry:

Brian you need to think of all the people who saw this boat especially after it got painted. The perp is most likely someone you know of or an aquaintance of one. :ph34r:

Brian ,I think you should put this post on all boating sites if you have not.It will reach out to everyone.What a beautiful paint job.Hope you get it back.

Of course check eBay also. I just did a quick check on Craigslist for California and Nevada, nothing under "rc boat".

Great paint! BTW, I have a mold for that cowl, and I just received 6 yards on 3.5oz CF for making cowls. I lan to pop one out of that mold Sunday.

Jon,

I can use a couple of cowls, but prefer them to be centered rather than offset to the side. I have a 40 RR that is not offset to the side and have no spare cowls. Let me know if you can do it. Don't mean to hijack the thread.

Hello Boaters My name is Brian Bounds I live in Las Vegas, I just had my New RoadRunner Stolen from me It was just custom Painted with white flames and gold leef on the Boat it has a Rossi 90 with it's head

Powder coated Blue. It also has the painters name on the bottom of the hole boat. His name is KAOTIC

Thanks for any help you can give. My # is 702-303-9541 my email is [email protected]

Thank you,

Brian Bounds

You can see Pictures of the boat down on Don Ferrette post about 10 down.

Thanks Don

Brian
hey brian isnt that the second boat you have had stolen from your house i recall you telling me a couple years back this happenend to you

You better hope that who ever stollen that boat doesnt repaint it or other wise your SOL!! I hope you find it. But if the guy stated above me said is true? If you had your last boat stollen I would think you wouldve learned the first time it happened to you?

Yes this is the 2nd time they broke in. This time it was the side door of the garage.

The first time they onyl got tools, radio, props. but no boat. I got a motion senser in it now.

Even if they try to repaint it their are marks on it that only I know.

Hi Brian, sorry to hear about the theft. I had my trailer broken into a few months ago, I know how you feel. I was in Costco last week, and they have a motion detecing security camera that records to a flash card for pretty cheap. You might want to check them out for a security solution.

Mike

Ill make a few stops on my way to work monday for you bud, Iv got a good feeling i know where its going to end up......

Back