STL THUNDER BOATERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Ballard

Got to hang out and run boats with a AWSOME group of guys today... Thanks for all your help and making us feel so welcome! Looking forward to next time and getting more involved with the sport. It is the fellows like you that make playing with toy boats fun! Thanks again!

Ben, We had a blast helping you guys out. But Next time Dad has to bring his boats too! haha!

Ken

hahaha!! You can hang with us anytime, Tom!! And you can bring the Crazy Canucks with you!! I like them!

Ben nice to see someone new around... sorry I wasn't there no one told me they were running this weekend..
default_sleep.png

Glad to see you meet up with them. Good group of guys in St Louis.

Now you gotta head out with them to Evansville coming up.

Maybe a race or two next year. Need to get some more speed out of this boat and work on my driving, witch will surely improve the speed also. Really don't want to try it too soon and crash another racers boat due to a stupid mistake on my part.

Sam,

When we get his turn fin right he will become braver. haha! She was sliding in the turns. But it was drivable. I think we could have him ready for The Evansville show. The speed will come up as the boat was riding really well.

Ken

ha haha! Yeah, I'm not too sure what kind of of imprint a miss budweiser will leave in a muddy pond bank but I don't want to find out! Turn fin is definitely got to be changed. ha ha ha!

Yeah,

I didn't really want to see that imprint either! But we had the motor happy enough where you could speed up and slow down and it responded every time.

Yes, and thank you for that! It is way better than it started! Soon as work starts to give mea break some new parts will be in order... like a turn fin and a green head.

Latest posts

Back