Steering servo's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Bagdonas

Im wanting to know what 1/4 scale steering servo's people are running in there Twin's?

Id also like some pic's of how you guy's have your radio box's setup for throttle and mixture.

Thanks,

Ashley

Last edited by a moderator:
Im wanting to know what 1/4 scale steering servo's people are running in there Twin's?
Id also like some pic's of how you guy's have your radio box's setup for throttle and mixture.

Thanks,

Ashley

Hitech 5745 on 6 volts 2000mah pak. A very good quality on/off switch

I was thinking of running 2 1400mah paks and 2 reciever's, 1 for steering and the other for mixture and throttle

so should one get a problem i can still either shut the boat down or keep running around the course untill it runs out of fuel.

Guys,

Which NON-digital, standard sized servos are in your twins? Or more to the point, which would be recommended? There will never be another digital servo in any of my boats and I'm stuck with standard size.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
Anybody? Any thoughts?

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Hi

Ive had good results from Hitec analogue 1/4 servos, but found the digitals have profoundly better holding power...

Why the horror for digital ?

cheers

DocWayne in Au.

Back