• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Standard Size Waterproof 208 oz Torque Servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, got them, tks much...I'm going to need the next up in torque, I'm building a twin FE cat. Will get back with you in a few weeks...tks for fast shipping... DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ, glad to hear. I think you might be surprised though. At 208 oz torque those servos will steer most any boat..

Bill

Is there a programmer for Savox?
Jim,

There is not. This was a cost saving decision of the manufacturer with that savings passed on to the consumer. It is believed that most adjustments are made through the transmitter and few racers actually use a programmer.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Bill Brandt

Bill, this FE cat is being built to try and exceed 130mph its all CF and I thought maybe it would need a higher torque servo to hold the rudder straight on those "SAW" runs, will try these first ...I am going to need a few more of the same servos I already got from you....in a few weeks...again tks for passing the deals on to us... DJ

Hi Bill,

If you take a bank money order, I'd like 2 with aluminum horns. I don't use papal. I'm in no hurry. In process of building

a SGX gas rigger and a Whiplash (wood gas) and need steering servos. I think 208 in.oz.is enough. Need address

to send money order for $100.00 correct? Need one by Thanksgiving. Let me know.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill Brandt

2405 W Clearwater

Kennewick, Wa

Thanks Bill, should receive order this week. I'll have 2 for you. With preorders looks like I need to order more.

Bill Brandt

Responded by pm to those on list for servos. I need to order more. Please post or pm your request to me.

Thanks

Bill Brandt

All paid and sold. Will order more. Please let me know if you want any.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Latest posts

Back