• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Standard Size Waterproof 208 oz Torque Servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, I will take the last one pls...will PP in AM waiting on fund transfer. I would also like a servo arm with it if possible just PP bill me if you want....I need at least 2 more of these once you get them in stock again...tks.. DJ

PP email [email protected]

Bill, I will take the last one pls...will PP in AM waiting on fund transfer. I would also like a servo arm with it if possible just PP bill me if you want....I need at least 2 more of these once you get them in stock again...tks.. DJ

PP email [email protected]
I can sell you 2 remaining now. Do you want 2 horns? Let me know and I'll invoice your paypal when directed.

Thanks,

Bill

All have sold.

I am looking at placing an order. There has been inquiry on other servos to which I've responded. If you would like a different Savox or Airtronics servo please let me know and I'll try and get them in for you when I order. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bill

Btw...I hooked DJ up with you...he's normally on the OSE boards...

Thanks again!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate that. I was gonna do the dock and ose but if folks go there they usually hit here too.

Bill

Latest posts

Back