SST Twin G2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

I guess it came out the wrong way as I meat to say I love the CMDI boats as I know Allen has a few of them.... And Congrats on his new SST....I guess that next time I shall be more specific.

Jose

allan the boat looks good!! seen SST"s run in person...very fast boats!!! good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

I guess it came out the wrong way as I meat to say I love the CMDI boats as I know Allen has a few of them.... And Congrats on his new SST....I guess that next time I shall be more specific.

Jose
No worries Jose'. I can't say too much, but being busy on other projects, and I've had a SST Twin sitting in my shed for about 18 months. At this stage looking to hit the track with it this Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

I have been the same too busy with work and both my boats are sitting in the garage....I hope to get out to the lake soon!!!

Good luck wih your SST and post some pictures when you get it running....

Jose

For anybody that saw the video in this thread, it is a reminder of why Half course mill is a dangerous start for fast Hydros.

On launch of your boat you must first complete a full lap of the course. If you cut into the course at any point before your first lap results in a penalty (one lap per infraction)After this lap is complete the Milling Pattern is in effect. You can only cut across the front side of the course. NO cutting in on the back straight and drivers in the back straight have the right of way.

milling1.jpg

Back