Sport 40's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my Red Bull PT Sport 40 (old, old hull) currently powered by a CMB 45 RS. I would like to retire this boat but lack of funds for a new sport 40 may press it back into service again in 2009.

Red_Bull_Celina.JPG

Josh-

That is part of their add Red Bull "it gives you Wiing". i thnk that is even on a the cans.

NIce boats everyone.Good call Dan I sold that to mike this past fall .I met him in Maine last summer .Nice guy and i gave him a deal..

Josh i am doing something similar with my pipe Is your legal in IMPBA and NAMBA.I have been told mine will not be legal in NAMBA because the pipe is exposed but others say the rule is "Relaxed"

I will post a pic in a seperate thread with the general idea I have.

Terry

Here's my sport 40
Wow what percentage of the overall length is the pickle-fork? It looks like too much to be NAMBA legal. That hull I think has to have the front canard or it is not legal in NAMBA as I recall, You should measure it to make sure Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tom,

Stevey says to heck with you and I get your Sport 40 :p Yippee, sorry about your luck <_<

Just kidding!

Dave

Actaully the Slogan is "Red Bull Gives You Wiiings" Wings is spelled with three I's. I noticed that after I had the decals made. Josh-

NIce boats everyone.Good call Dan I sold that to mike this past fall .I met him in Maine last summer .Nice guy and i gave him a deal..
Josh i am doing something similar with my pipe Is your legal in IMPBA and NAMBA.I have been told mine will not be legal in NAMBA because the pipe is exposed but others say the rule is "Relaxed"

I will post a pic in a seperate thread with the general idea I have.

Terry
I run IMPBA D2, I've never had anyone tell me I couldn't run the pipe exposed. As it is now with the exposed pipe and the rear wing. I get oil and fuel all over the wing when I run. The Next Sport 40 I build will have the pipe conceled in the hull and no wing! Josh-

Back