• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40 Phil Thomas with a CMB Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Stuchell

For Sale:

I am selling my virtually new Phil Thomas Sport Forty with a CMB .45 engine. The boat come complete with everything minus a receiver and battery. It has three channels with the Carb adjuster. This boat has been on the water for less than five minutes total. We went to the lake to break the engine in and was beginning to break it in when a storm came in and we never got back out. It is a very nice boat built new last year by Dave Roach and everything was new. I have pictures I am willing to send upon request just send me your email address. I am asking $800 plus actual shipping cost. Or pick up is available. If you have any questions p[lease reply as this is my first post on IW so I am new at this.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

Last edited by a moderator:
I Understand Don, I just don't know how to post them. I have sent them to Sam Hagen and he was so gracious to offer to post them for me. Please give Sam time to post them.

Mike Stuchell

Send them to me if you like [email protected] will be on here for a couple more hours on and off
default_smile.png

I am interested. Just have a few questions.

It looks like Futaba radio gear, is it 2.4? What quiet pipe is it?

I could pick it up in Dayton to save shipping.

Tom:

Yes it is a 2.4 Futaba receiver which I was going to remove but that is not a big deal I would be willing to let it go. The pipe was a Macs pipe and I took it out of the package but I am sorry I don't remember the model number. It was for a .45 As far as picking it up in Dayton that would be great as I hate to ship big items anyway.

Thanks Let me know.

Mike Stuchell

[email protected]

First I want to Thank Sam and Wayne for helping me load my Pictures. The boat is tentatively SOLD PENDING PAYMENT AND DELIVERY THURSDAY EVENING OF THIS WEEK. I will amend the post after payment is received. Thanks everyone who showed interest and Mr. Ferrette for allowing me time to get the pics posted.

This Boat is sold and thanks to everyone who helped with the listing and expressed interest. Good luck to Rob who purchased the boat.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

Back