Sponsorship and Raffle Oppurtunities for the 2013 IMPBA Nitro Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

We are looking for Sponsors for all of the following classes at the 2013 IMPBA Nitro Nats:

Each class is $100

A,B,D,E, and F Hydro B,D,E, and F Mono

Sport 40

1/8 scale

Twin Nitro Hydro

B,D O/B Tunnel

B Sport O/B Tunnel Sport 21

Sponsors name will be engraved on each trophy and on the back of the T-shirts. Lets get this going and support our hobby. The proceeds from class sponsorship go completely to trophy cost for the Class.

We also are in need of Raffle donations. If you have prizes to donate please send a email to Jesse [email protected] and he will tell you how to proceed

Thanks for all the help in advance and lets make this a race to remember.

Carlo

Carlo,

Virginia Craftsman will sponsor the Sport 40 class. I will also send some items for your raffle. Send me an address to mail payment and raffle items to.

Dick Tyndall

Guys,

I will have Jesse Lee post where you can send payment and raffle prizes. He is our Secretary and handles all of the business end of things.

Carlo,

Virginia Craftsman will sponsor the Sport 40 class. I will also send some items for your raffle. Send me an address to mail payment and raffle items to.

Dick Tyndall
Dick,Thank you very much for your generosity I will put you on the list for the Sport 40 class.

Carlo, Novarossi of America will take B and D hydro. just let me know how you want the $$$

Good luck with the race!!

GQ
I just noticed, are you guys offering A (.12) hydro? If you get enough boats to make the class, I will take that one too.

GQ
Glenn,Thank you very much for your generosity I will put you on the list for: A,B and D Hydro.

OK Carlo,

Glenn beat me to the punch. I will take E, F Hydro and Twin.

Stu
Stu,Thank you very much for your generosity I will put you on the list for: E,F, and Twin Hydro. Let me know what name you would like me to use and I will change it to whatever you would like.

Here is the current list::

A- Hydro: Sponsored by Novarossi of America

B- Hydro: Sponsored by Novarossi of America

D- Hydro: Sponsored by Novarossi of America

E- Hydro: Sponsored by CMB/Crapshooter Boats

F- Hydro: Sponsored by CMB/Crapshooter Boatsr

B- Mono: Open

D- Mono: Open

E- Mono: Open

F- Mono: Open

Sport 40: Sponsored by Virginia Craftsman

1/8 scale:Open

Twin Nitro Hydro: Sponsored By CMB/Crapshooter Boats

B- Tunnel: Open

D- Tunnel: Open

O/B- Tunnel: Open

B- Sport: Open

Sport 2: Open

Thanks everyone for your support so far.

Carlo

Last edited by a moderator:
We have received it Glenn.

Thank You for your support.

JESSE LEE

Voodo Model Boat Club

Latest posts

Back