Spektrum Radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WikiWiki1

Supporting Member
Does anyone know how to disable the trim buttons just above your thumb below the steering wheel, grip lever B. I keep inadvertantly

bumping it and as a result it changes the steering rate reducing the rudder travel. I don't see anywhere in the manual how disable or reassign the button

Thanks, Brent :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
which spectrum? sounds like my jr xs3. can't look until this evening, when i get home, though.

it's very similar to my fm xs3. but, when i went to spektrum's site to look at your manual, i've got to agree with you. i doesn't look like you can reassign or deactivate it. i think i can on mine, i'll look tonite. what if you set both rates the same? do you need/use both? at least that way, if you hit it, it would go to the same rate.........

Brent, if this is not a feature you normally use, I would open it and use these:

wirecutter.jpg

:D James

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point Wally! And you can get Duct Tape in many different colors, so you can make it match your boats, and you would never have to "search" for your radio at the impound, EH!

~James

Brent, if this is not a feature you normally use, I would open it and use these:
wirecutter.jpg

:D James
Now that's a bit dramatic.

Why not use the all around fixer-upper that we use up here.

DUCT TAPE OVER IT! :p Fixes almost anything EH! :lol:

Wally

I think I'll put a small piece of wood int the switch so it won't move and then apply speed tape over it.

Brent

looked at mine & the manual, my xs3 is the same. i set the dual mode to the same rate as my steering/main rate. if i hit the button unintentionally, it doesn't change anything. just got 2 new rx's, set them up last nite & checked operation, no steering change, button or not.........

Back