Spektrum DX3S Radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyDuncan

I need some advise on a Spektrum DX3S radio. I need help with the 3rd channel. I want to run a remote needle in my tunnels, but can't figure out how to get the radio to work the way I need it to. The only way i can get the AUX/3rd channel trim to work is to enable the mix once you do that the third servo moves with the steering wheel. Any help would be great.

Thanks, Jimmy

Hey jimmy i have been watching this now for several days and it looks like NO ONE is running that radio if i was you i would get one lolololololol

I had one I would throw that radio as far as you can in the pond. They told me that the rec. that comes with it will not work on boats it has something to do with the reflection of the water.Thats when they told me to go and buy there 110.00 rec that is made for the boats.

I've got the remote and have been using it for over a year. They are right the car receivers don't work good on water, but there marine is worth every penny. The best part about them is they are waterproof, and trust me I have tested them very well. I'm trying to find out if anyone has used them and used the 3rd channel to asdjust a remote needle. I've tried and can't get it to work the way I need it to.

Mitch I'll have my doughnut machine at SOWEGA for you!

I had a problem like that one time but it wasn't the radio system. It was the power switch, which is a stupid idea on nitro models, it would cut off as the boat would hit the water. So check your switches or battey connections.

IF YALL WOULD READ THE POST. I'm not asking if it is a good system, it is. I'm asking has anyone used one, and used the third channel function on the it to work a remote needle for adjusting the carb. I've never used Futaba; I get it they are awsome! I just don't have one, and not going to buy one right now. I don't want advise bout Futaba.

I had a problem like that one time but it wasn't the radio system. It was the power switch, which is a stupid idea on nitro models, it would cut off as the boat would hit the water. So check your switches or battey connections.

IF YALL WOULD READ THE POST. I'm not asking if it is a good system, it is. I'm asking has anyone used one, and used the third channel function on the it to work a remote needle for adjusting the carb. I've never used Futaba; I get it they are awsome! I just don't have one, and not going to buy one right now. I don't want advise bout Futaba.
I had one and used it had nothing but problems with it and I'm telling I would Sell it and get a Futaba

Back