Speedmaster Parts and Accessories

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
See all the line by going to www.rossisales.com. All pricing and pictures posted there.

By purchasing here all shipping in the 50 states that will go in a small USPS flat rate box is free from now until February 28, 2014 for any order exceeding $30.00.

PLEASE NOTE.. I REPRESENT ROSSI SALES HERE IN THE NORTHWESTERN UNITED STATES. I've maintained dealer relations for years but I am not Rossi Sales.

As one of the leading suppliers of RC Boat Hardware and Accessories for many years we want to meet your needs.

Take a look and PM me here for your parts requests.

Paypal accepted and no extra fee. Same with Visa or MasterCard direct if that's your preference.
Shipping for everything I can get in a small USPS flat rate box up to 4 pounds for 5.15 in The 50 states. Free shipping on orders above $100.00. Shipping prices and any free shipping is limited to the 50 US states.

I will ship to Canada USPS flat rate and where free shipping applies above I will reduce the Canada Flat rate box price by the cost of the 50 state rate. For example; Canada USPS small flat rate box is $19.95 US is $5.15 to $5.65 depending. I will then charge a Canada purchase $14.80

Thanks for looking,

Bill Brandt
Rattlesnake RC
[email protected]
509-947-2847. Pacific daylight time

Last edited by a moderator:
No deal's on Canadian shipping , I would be looking for 5 Xtended 1/4'' struts and 1 3/16's Xtended strut and 4 straight rudders with single pickup and i only need the rudder blade's with the swivel blocks I don't need the part that bolt's to the transom and I would like 3 of them to be LH hand and 1 RH , you can pm me a price with shipping to Canada please

Thank you

Bill the parts I order arrived today. Dealing with Bill was great and the service was good. I like that he accepts Pay Pal

Thanks Bill

Keith

See all the line by going to www.rossisales.com. All pricing and pictures posted there.

By purchasing here all shipping in the 50 states that will go in a small USPS flat rate box is free from now until February 28, 2014 for any order exceeding $30.00.

PLEASE NOTE.. I REPRESENT ROSSI SALES HERE IN THE NORTHWESTERN UNITED STATES. I've maintained dealer relations for years but I am not Rossi Sales.

As one of the leading suppliers of RC Boat Hardware and Accessories for many years we want to meet your needs.

Take a look and PM me here for your parts requests.

Paypal accepted and no extra fee. Same with Visa or MasterCard direct if that's your preference.

Shipping for everything I can get in a small USPS flat rate box up to 4 pounds for 5.15 in The 50 states. Free shipping on orders above $100.00. Shipping prices and any free shipping is limited to the 50 US states.

I will ship to Canada USPS flat rate and where free shipping applies above I will reduce the Canada Flat rate box price by the cost of the 50 state rate. For example; Canada USPS small flat rate box is $19.95 US is $5.15 to $5.65 depending. I will then charge a Canada purchase $14.80

Thanks for looking,

Bill Brandt

Rattlesnake RC

[email protected]

509-947-2847. Pacific daylight time

Just updating

Bill

Great and fast service Bill, thanks for all that you do
default_smile.png

I have bought many things from Bill and always a good deal along with great communication.

Thanks Curtis.

I've also launched a website, www.allrc1.com that features some of my items.

Back