• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - NEW ML Boatworks 8701 kit with cowl set

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For sale- new ML Boatworks MHR # 8701 1/8 scale kit with cowl set. This is brand new and still in it's sheeting. The laser work on this is super nice, really clean cuts done so well it's all I can do the keep the parts from just falling off the carrier sheets. Mike's kits are easy to build cut from top grade ply, this one will be no different and will do the ever popular 87-'93 Bud boats (as well as others if you change the front half of the cowl). The included RC Boat Company glass cowl set can be done one or two piece depending on builder preference (I was planning to glass them together but that's just my choice). I already have 2 of Mike's scale kits scheduled for building this winter and I'm seriously considering doing one of his excellent sport hydro kits too so I've decided to part with this set to make room. $200 plus postage owns all of it and please post here only, no p/m's to keep it fair for all. :)

SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Price dropped to $200 plus shipping, saves you almost $50 buying the kit and cowl set at normal prices. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back