• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 20 Seaducer SD2 with Mac 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayGlover

Ready-to-race Seaducer SD2 "surface drive" with Mac 21 and Brown Parabolic 21 pipe. Has everything except a receiver and 3 servos. Included is an X440 3-blade prop and a CMD 3rd channel mixture control. Seaducer rudder, and round bottom strut. It is set up, and this little mono hauls butt. Kevlar layup. The mac 21 runs perfect, great compression, stock, and it has new bearings installed correctly. Has a few dings from racing on the very tip/underside of the nose, not big, and doesn't affect the boat at all. Red with white splatter gelcoat.

$395 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure do :D , here ya go. The date says "2006" on the pictures, but I took them today, my camera date is set wrong aparently-

poolks9.jpg

motorfs9.jpg

transomut0.jpg

bottomrearkt8.jpg

topsz9.jpg

behindzl5.jpg

Here's a close-up pic of the gelcoat that scraped off on the bottom tip of the bow. It doesn't go into the glass or kevlar, just the gelcoat. If it bothers you, it's an easy fix... the scrape is about an inch long-

bowty4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
toadstoys5, your message inbox is full and I can't send you a PM reply. I'll throw in the 3 servos, and all else in the pictures described above is included. Send the $400 to me via paypal, and I'll get it shipped out promptly and packaged well. paypal address- [email protected] and send me the address you want me to ship it to.

Thanks,

Clay

Back