Seaducer 21 w/ GO .21 engine recomendations

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfredo colon

Greetings! I just recently put together an old first gen seaducer with a GO .21 engine.

It's still in the break process; 9 10-oz fuel tanks so far(lights, you were right, it is a VERY tight engine at first)

sd21_1gen_GO21.jpg

I've been running it fat in the water with an old texas cut prop similar to the ones the old K&B outboards came with. The only other prop I've tried so far is a prather ss-215, and the boat managed is considerably well. I have various other X series props I'll eventually test; x437/3, x438, x440 2/3, x640

Seaducer .21 Kevlar layout, Engine is a stock GO 5 port with a nova rossi carb (original carb lost the barrel retainer screw first time i turned on the engine...), tuned pipe is either a .21 mac or ops set at 8 1/4" at the moment, running Wildcat 30% heli fuel (23% oil), O'donnel blue and purple plugs, original hardware (strut is set as it was back in 2000), and stuffing box is set as sub surface.

I would greatly appreciate any info on setting the boat up :)

-.Fredz

Last edited by a moderator:
talk to mark sholund (props4u) about what prop you should have. i run the33 seaducer and he made me a 1614 abc and it works well. that 29" boat you have will be very fast once setup is right

Alferdo

My dauther runs that same boat with a nova rossi (old tired) with a surface drive and it is very fast. I have a 440/3 with a little pitch add (sholund prop) the problem with the boat is when the water gets choppy it will dive in the turns or flip.(it maybe the surface drive I may add some trim tabs) My 33 has a GO motor 5 port I'm am very happy with that motor I changed the carb to a OS 21d I removed the low end needle and it screams the pipe on both boats is a MACS 21 with a internal stinger that I add. The 33 runs a Sholund chopper prop on it with that combo it gives Mr Wilson here in D9 a little heat. He is still faster but he has to work real hard to get around me. (his motors 500.00+ my motor 250.00 with carb) I'm running 60% nitro my own mix.

PM me if you need more info. and Test,Test,Test.

Lou

Back