***Sneak Pics of the new Grim Reaper Gas Rigger***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

This is some sneak pics of the very 1st Grim Reaper Rigger out of the production run. I can tell you I am not much of a rigger guy, but when I tested this boat last weekend it had my butt puckering it was so fast. This is exactly how the hull will come. They are vacuum bagged when layed up and are the nicest fiberglass work I have ever seen. Mark Grim sent me three props to run on the boat and I put the slowest one on first to get used to the boat and never had enough nerve to change it. This is the nicest rigger I have seen and it already holds just about every record for heat racing there is including the distinction of being the very first and only gas powered boat to officially break the 10 second lap barrier. I will try to get some video on Sunday.

Here is a couple of pictures: Yes that is the new CC Racing prototype pipe.

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-003S3.JPG

Guys,

This is some sneak pics of the very 1st Grim Reaper Rigger out of the production run. I can tell you I am not much of a rigger guy, but when I tested this boat last weekend it had my butt puckering it was so fast. This is exactly how the hull will come. They are vacuum bagged when layed up and are the nicest fiberglass work I have ever seen. Mark Grim sent me three props to run on the boat and I put the slowest one on first to get used to the boat and never had enough nerve to change it. This is the nicest rigger I have seen and it already holds just about every record for heat racing there is including the distinction of being the very first and only gas powered boat to officially break the 10 second lap barrier. I will try to get some video on Sunday.

Here is a couple of pictures: Yes that is the new CC Racing prototype pipe.

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-003S3.JPG
What a monster of a cowl, whats the boat weigh?

hi guys,

kevin from aust here do you know where i can purchase one of these riggers????

thanks kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the price tag going to be?
Guys,

If you have any questions about this boat you can contact Mark Grim at [email protected] . The boats are available now and are $1200 and come with all of the hardware, custom engine mounts and everything. You will need servo's, radio equipment, engine, pipe and prop to finish it. Mark will be glad to answer any questions you might have about the boat.

P.S.

I weighed the boat this morning and with everything ready to go in the water with a full 250ml IV Bag full of fuel it weighed 12.6 lbs

Guys,

If you have any questions about this boat you can contact Mark Grim at [email protected] . The boats are available now and are $1200 and come with all of the hardware, custom engine mounts and everything. You will need servo's, radio equipment, engine, pipe and prop to finish it. Mark will be glad to answer any questions you might have about the boat.

P.S.

I weighed the boat this morning and with everything ready to go in the water with a full 250ml IV Bag full of fuel it weighed 12.6 lbs
Nice looking rigger, I run a 500ML bag, is 250 going to be enough to finish a race + mill time? wood total in the build 11lbs 9oz 40" long 5 in tub 27 outside sponsons

That is a sharp looking boat. I'd like to see more details like engine bay and radio box and the bottom of the boat.

Also what prop is on the boat in the photo? Looks like an Octura 1967.

Buck

Guys,

P.S.

Nice looking rigger, I run a 500ML bag, is 250 going to be enough to finish a race + mill time? wood total in the build 11lbs 9oz 40" long 5 in tub 27 outside sponsons

I run 8 oz (250ml) in my wood whip, pleny for mill and the race.. TJ

Buckshot I will try to get some more pictures in the near future.

Yes a 250 bag will get you plenty of run time.

I plan on building one of these and putting a RS 101 in it. If it runs at all like I hope I will

Offer them as a nitro big block boat with a different cowl.Hope to get it done soon but

need to take care of all the orders that have come in .

Thanks Mark

I don't usually stray into rigger country but, i had to check this one out..........

Nice

Big AL

Latest posts

Back