Silent Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone for there prayers the boating world is one big family and like no other thanks again i know this week will be hard but her family is on there way here from Tampa thanks everyone Robert

Robert ,

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. She is in a better place.

Bert Dygert and family

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers sent. The Atwell's. Just remember your loss is heavens gain she is with friends and family she has not seen in a long time.

Robert, our sincere condolences. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this time.

Allen & Kellie Mackenroth.

Spoke to Robert today, the service is planned for Sunday afternoon at -

http://www.legacy.co...enter&fhid=7823

I would encourage all that can in D3 to show their love and support for a good friend when he needs it most.

Will post the exact time when I get it.

Hang in there buddy, we are all here for you, KNOW THAT .

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert, I just got home a little while ago, I was talking to Tom on the phone and he told me...just got off the phone with Andy also.I am so sorry. My heart aches for you....she is with God now, no pain, no suffering, just peace.....i have no doubt that you and Rhon will be runited when its time. If I can do anything, please let me know my friend.....its pretty obvious that judging by the number of posts here, alot of good people care very much for you and Rhonda. Your friend, Bill

Back