Servo, MKS HBL6625

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally yes those are nice servo's, but intended for gliders. The risk is water getting into the case around the motor and causing failures. If it was me I would replace it with something that has a sealed case.

MKS servos are top drawer and the 6625 will more than suffice for throttle. Very few people are using waterproof servos inside radio boxes - and most that do have found that they aren’t waterproof indefinitely. Eventually the seals give up

If it were me, I’d leave it in there. There’s no replacement for making sure your radio compartment is completely watertight. I’ve not got a single waterproof servo and I’ve not lost one to water ingress in a sealed box

MKS servos are top drawer and the 6625 will more than suffice for throttle. Very few people are using waterproof servos inside radio boxes - and most that do have found that they aren’t waterproof indefinitely. Eventually the seals give up

If it were me, I’d leave it in there. There’s no replacement for making sure your radio compartment is completely watertight. I’ve not got a single waterproof servo and I’ve not lost one to water ingress in a sealed box
Thank you

Back