Search button ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I didn't know it had that option. If it did, Tom could get rich! :lol:

All joking aside, it's ok, but there are other options. For example, if you use Google and put

site: www.intlwaters.com

at the end of your search argument, it will only search here. This gets you past the minimum keyword length required by the IW search engine (troublesome when you want to search for something like OS) and the flood control requirement that you wait 30 seconds to enter another search (a pain in the neck when you realized you typed the word wrong).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I didn't know it had that option. If it did, Tom could get rich! :lol:
All joking aside, it's ok, but there are other options. For example, if you use Google and put

site: www.intlwaters.com

at the end of your search argument, it will only search here. This gets you past the minimum keyword length required by the IW search engine (troublesome when you want to search for something like OS) and the flood control requirement that you wait 30 seconds to enter another search (a pain in the neck when you realized you typed the word wrong).
Thanks for the great tip Piper - I've been having problems too, like trying look up prop slippage and only being able use "slippage".... wonder why they put in that limitation? :blink:

the letter/character minimum is my biggest issue with the search button. like os, k&b is too short.......... the google tip is great, thanx, chuck!

Back