Seaducer SD3 .45 Mono &CMB RS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Guys,

I'm about to upgrade the engine in my 38" SD3 to a CMB .45RS and I would like to know what pipe, header, prop and pipe length you recommend?

Thanks,

James

Thanks Rick, that is very specific info you have provided, exactly what I was looking for. :)

Regards,

James

my father runs a x440 x 3 blade stock pitch or slightly depitched on his with a rs

the new cmb 45 nitro pipe with a muffler works well.. very well in fact.

might get ahold of my father steve wood for a price on the pipe.. he sells cmb motors and parts.

chris

James,

NOOOOOOOOOO.. GO PICCO...lol :lol:

i run AB 45 nitro pipe @ 8-3/4in center motor to center pipe, cmdi billet header,

octura x450/3 propeller blade mod and decupped,

this combo with (picco) pushes my 45 mono to 100kph+(62mph+) lap after lap.

regards Aaron

my father runs a x440 x 3 blade stock pitch or slightly depitched on his with a rs

might get ahold of my father steve wood for a price on the pipe.. he sells cmb motors and parts.

chris
I think you mean x450/3 Chris.

Sean

Cooper QHP @8 7/8ths - 8 3/4 range

450/3 from Mark (Props for u)

or Jerry at Seaducer..... ;)

646 huh Rick??

Hmmm :rolleyes:

We played with a 648 but it wasnt any better than the 450/3

Andy

chris
I'm sure Chris means a X450/3 prop, but all above.

Mac's exhaust 7.5 marine, muffled, http://www.advantagehobby.com/product.php?productid=111641&cat=407 or unmuffled with Rum Racing stinger muffler. CMB header 18* pipe set at 10-3/8" from center of cylinder, along pipe to it's widest point. prop, Octura X646/3

This combo RIPS
WOW! I just tried the x646/3 on my D-mono with a CMB 45HR and she REALLY rips now. I switched from a x450/3 and while I lost some cornering speed the straights are ridiculous with the x646.

The CMB nitro or AB#2 same pipe run real good on the RS. At 9 1/2 you will get all the RPM's you will need.

The X450/3 no mod's just S&B is a very good prop for heat racing hard to beat.

Don't cut the pipe put it right on the eng no header with a muffler.

David

Latest posts

Back