• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

seaducer c mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is "c-mono". In IMBA it is .32 or lower...so I am guessing you are talking a NAMBA class.

What version of seaducer??

What brand and model of engine?? How much fuel has been through it??

Since it is RTR, what brand and model of radio does it have??

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
What is "c-mono". In IMBA it is .32 or lower...so I am guessing you are talking a NAMBA class.

What version of seaducer??

What brand and model of engine?? How much fuel has been through it??

Since it is RTR, what brand and model of radio does it have??

Sean hi it has a cmb .67 motor in it its in fair shape have new bearings for it its a good running boat has all servos was not gona sell the radio but if you want it its a futaba 3pk pcm radio make me an offer

Correct C mono in namba is a .67 in impba it is a .45 if it is a .45 i might be interested

Correct C mono in namba is a .67 in impba it is a .45 if it is a .45 i might be interested
D-mono is .45 in IMPBA...are we all confused yet??

Mark, I was hopnig it was a .45 SD3...but if it was, at your price, you would pretty much be giving it away. Not that you arent with it being a larger engine, just not what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back