• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 60/80 SD3 boat c/w CMB.80RS engine - US$750

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrcboy

Seaducer 60/80 SD3 mono boat come with CMB.80RS hydro racing engine and R/C components. This boat is very fast and stable. It selling for US$750 free shipping to worldwide. I accept PayPal only.

Who interested please give me your e-mail address. I will send the detail pics for you. Thanks!

The details listed below:

Hull : Seaducer 60/80 SD3 mono boat (slightly scratch on head and bottom).

Engine and tuned pipe: CMB.80RS hydro racing (3 ports-NO added finger port along both side), 18 degree header and CMD AB84 muffled pipe (slightly dent) plus one more 18 degree header and MAC muffled pipe.

R/C components: Futaba Mega Tech T3PDF radio control with receiver and fail safe unit, Futaba S3003 / S135 / S5301 servo, rechargeable battery pack for transmitter and receiver.

Hardware: Speedmaster strut / rudder and engine mount, CMD 1/4' to 3/16' flex cable, Sullivan 24oz and 2 oz fuel tank, Octura X457/3 prop.

IMG_0001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back