• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 60/80 mono CMB 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Jefferson

New this year 60/80 mono. Boat and motor are in B/N condition. No nicks, dings, or scratches. Lime Green deck with white bottom. Very competitive...

- CMB HR .80 with CMB fat belly pipe and Cooper stinger muffler

- Seaducer 60/80 mono complete Seaducer hardware

- 1/4 scale futaba rudder servo

- throttle and third channel servos

- Ferrette OS third channel

- Woods shaft oiler system

I'll sell the complete package for $750.00 plus actual shipping from Michigan. I will only split the package up if the hull sells first. Let me know what you're interested in. I'll be racing the boat at Hobart unless you buy it first.

Email for pics.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking, Ron

2009_0903boats0003.JPG

2009_0903boats0004.JPG

2009_0903boats0005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
New this year 60/80 mono. Boat and motor are in B/N condition. No nicks, dings, or scratches. Lime Green deck with white bottom. Very competitive...

I'll sell the complete package for $750.00 plus actual shipping from Michigan. I will only split the package up if the hull sells first. Let me know what you're interested in. I'll be racing the boat at Hobart unless you buy it first.

Email for pics.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking, Ron
pm sent ron, thanks

tk

Email for pics.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking, Ron
pm sent ron, thanks

tk
PM back to ya.

RJ

Email for pics.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking, Ron
pm sent ron, thanks

tk
PM back to ya.

RJ
Pics are up for those who requested them. Check out the first post.

Thanks, Ron

Nobody want a great mono package?

RJ
this baby is mine.. look out mark and pete im comin for ya..lol

tk

O.K. TK,

Just remember I'm bringin that back from Hobart, might need some mods on the

way home? LOL
do me a favor and sand all that hook outta it so it is fast on smooth water..lol thanks for picking it up mark cant wait to see it ..and maybe just maybe if the stars align trevor and i will make a apperance there on saturday..we will see. he likes ridin in dads truck.
smile.gif

tk

Back