• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade one of my 42" sd3 60/80 seaducers for a sd3 29" or 33" .21 sd3 " PICS ADDED " Trade ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Midkiff

Hey guys I Want to trade one of my 42" sd3 60/80 seaducers for a sd3 29" or 33" .21 sd3 of equal value or CMB greenhead inboard motors/parts. The one I am parting with is yellow gel on the bottom and orange on the top it has all the hardware including trim tabs, wet box with 3 hitec mg servos, third channel needle, tank, cable, motor mount for a mac, it needs engine, pipe, strut bushing/bearing, battery and reciever and it would be ready to go. It has a couple of race scars and a chipped in the nose but other than that it is a very nice boat, let me know what you all have, thanks.

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I Want to trade one of my 42" sd3 60/80 seaducers for a sd3 29" or 33" .21 sd3 of equal value. The one I am parting with is yellow gel on the bottom and orange on the top it has all the hardware including trim tabs, wet box with 3 hitec mg servos, third channel needle, tank, cable, motor mount for a mac, it needs engine, pipe, strut bushing/bearing, battery and reciever and it would be ready to go. It has a couple of race scars and a chipped in the nose but other than that it is a very nice boat, let me know what you all have and I will get pics up later on tonight when I get back home, thanks.
When are you posting the pics? Thanks.

Hey ron they will be on with in an hour, waiting for the batts for the camera to charge, thanks.

Shane

Back