• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 3 mono .28 Nova Rossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ive ran the numbers it looks like it will be (for postage $62.55) +$150. if you pay postage then I will take care of packaging. so you would just pay me $212.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thank you sir.

OK guys to buy a new seaducer 3 with all the hardware $329 plus shipping. I know this boat isn't new by any means. This boat already has a motor and almost ready to run. This boat is a lot of fun to run. the only reason why I am selling it is the pain it causes me to work on these and I am just trying to give someone a good deal

ok ive replied to 2 PMs still for sale. Shipped in the lower 48 $200

to put this in perspective $329 for hull and hardware new

for a new motor and pipe your probably looking at about $460

So I feel at $200 shipped in the lower 48 is still a steal. I apologize if I have insulted anyone. Its still $100 if picked up. Also this motor has been highly modified with a turbo head. It comes with 2 turbo plugs. Also has a new exhaust rubber thing ing.lol(I had a brain fart here)lol It does also come with a .21 pipe. New Switch for the receiver. The servos that are in it are HiTec HS-645mg and Aquacraft sx-100. This also includes rudder and a prop. I know this combination works. So it is almost ready to run

I'll sell the motor, header, and tune pipe all together for $100 shipped lower 48. The first one that pays me gets it my PayPal account is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back