• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 21 Mono Package CMB Beta Evo...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilSharman

Hi Guys.

I have the following for sale which I can box and post to anywhere in the US for $60USD.

Price for everything below is $900USD.

1. All black Seaducer SD3 21 mono
2. Seaducer 21 strut and Rudder
3. Seaducer 21 BETA mounts - sold
4. Brand New complete CMB .21 Beta Evo -sold
5. Collet for 3/16" shaft - sold
6. CMB Beta Header (not pictured) -sold
7. CMB AB 21 pipe
8. Bouchie 21 Beta Pipe
9. Fuel Tank Tray (fuel tank not included)

Seaducer 1.jpg

Seaducer 2.jpg

CMB Beta 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shane. Id want to sell the engine, header, collet and mounts all together.

Id be after $410 USD for that lot.

Neil.

Ok Neil,

I'll take the engine, header, collet and mounts for $410USD, I'm in Hobart, so not far to ship from brisbane

Sounds good Shane.

you can pay me via paypal at [email protected] or via bank transfer. which would you prefer?

If you could please send me your address either via PM or over paypal, I can get it out once payment received.

Neil.

Just wanted to throw it out there that I paid for that bouchie pipe last week and was told it was going to be shipped. Last night I get a pm that Neil changed his mind and refunded my money. I'm not sure how this works but wouldn't it be my pipe?? He had my money for 4 days. This doesn't seem normal. If he didn't feel he got enough for it , by the way he told me the price he should have asked me..

Hey Paul. I am not going to clog this forum up with back and forth about this...but...

​Move on, you got your money back in full. Ask Scott to make you a pipe. If you want interest on your money for the 4 days it was sitting in my paypal account, send me a paypal invoice, happy to pay it.

I am keeping the rest, thank you all and apologies for the late replies, I wasn't getting alerts to my email.

Neil.

Back