• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer .21 mac

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotoys

This is a older seaducer, In good shape.

It has a mac .21 in it, brown pipe, grimmy 14 oz tank.

engine has 4-5 gals of 40 redmax, noo groves or knicks in piston or sleeve, runs awesome.

No servos or radio gear.

its purple/ green pain. switchs colors when you look at it at different angles.

comes with 437/3 blade, 438/2 blade props. all hardware( turn fins, rudder, strut)

Boats in good condition, Had to repair right side stringer, (epoxied)

Make a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Tom

I have no pics of boat, Maybe some of the guys from kal fun run still have pics of it. Purple seaducer. Lost hard drive and lost all pics.

I will see about getting some pics if anyone is serouse about boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont want to give it away eather.

I know the boat probably isnt worth much but the engine and pipe are worth something.

Let me know

Tom

Im looking for about 260 or so. Plus i will have too see what shipping would be. so another 10-15 in the us for shipping.

Better wayne?

:D

Tom

Its a older sd1 i beleive, but new motor and pipe in it last year.

OK GUYS, I think i messaged everyone back that asked about the boat.

If i missed you, forgive me and message me and or mail me

Here is the only picture i have. I am not selling it cause there is something wrong with it. Just too small for the lake i run on.

and Wayne, D&G Sheckler have seen this boat and seen it run.

if that helps.

View attachment 1173

Well let me know, Denny has seen this boat and has seen it run, I know you know eachother as you race tougher.

Tom

Tom,

Not trying to low-ball you but would you consider $225? I think you live close enough to avoid the shipping.. Not sure though.

Back