• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 20 Monos for sale!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad,

Once for sale items fall off the front page, they seem to fall into a black hole!!!.... ;) Yes, I bumped this listing back to the top as I still have boat item numbers 1 and 2 available. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the price on #1 being that it belonged to me originally might want it back

Ron very interested in #1 the green boat it was mine originally would like to have it back

What's the price on #1 being that it belonged to me originally might want it back
Dave,

The green boat was sold to Julian Conde. The only one I have left is #2- black with flames 29" Seaducer. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks.

Ron very interested in #1 the green boat it was mine originally would like to have it back
Dave,

I got your PM about the green mono Julian just sent payment to purchase. If there is a story behind this boat that needs to be explained and considered, I am sure Julian would be open to hearing what is going on. I purchased a lot of stuff from Troy and I am selling the stuff that I will not have time to run. The green 29" Seaducer mono is one of them. Can you tell us what is going on? Thanks.

Back