scale boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyWeimer

ok i have a old dumas miller boat where can i c other paint jobs for this hull and where do i get stickers for it

ok i have a old dumas miller boat where can i c other paint jobs for this hull and where do i get stickers for it
If its the 84/85 Miller American Hull ? Atlas Van lines and Miller are all it will Make with out changing the cowl. Newton Marine for pictures, Dumas should have the Miller graphics. I channged the cowl and made Mine the 88 Miller high life. Newton's where I'd start.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Dave, without changing the cowling, it's only going to make the Turbine Atlas and Miller American. By changing the cowl, you can make the "Star Wars" Miller, two different versions of the Miller Highlife and two different versions of the Circus Circus. Change the cowl and sponsons, now you can do another Circus Circus, American Spirit, several York sponsored boats, Smokin' Joes, Close Call, and maybe even the U-13. It all depends on how far you want to go in modifying the boat.

Graphics are available through several sources, depending on which boat you want.

[thats is two boats with this cowl blah ok i guess the miller then when i got to paint it where do i get the color pattern and decals

[i am going to take a look thank you wow sticker r not cheap did not c a pic of the miller 84 85 other than the rc one looks good i got a long wat to go

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as long as you think. Just take your time, have fun and dont let it get to you. You have the basics covered with the kit's stock cowl so it's just a matter of adapting it to the design you like

Back