Rossi 80/90 Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Araujo

If any of you guys have any of the Rossi 80/90 pipes that you are willing to sell then give me a call.

Thanks,

Albert 786-280-1246

Al,

I do not know the part number but some of the guys here might. I know that Larry Beals and Tom Folley run these pipes.

I am also interested in the Steve Muck 15cc pipes.

Thanks,

Albert

Thanks Stu,

I have been asking Rossi about some other items. Myabe I can ge them to make some for us.

Al

Been going thru cleaning out tons of old RC magazines and documentation. Came across my original full-color Rossi catalog from 1983. Has all details regarding Rossi engines and accessories (ie. pipes, parts, etc.,...). Scanned a few pages related to tuned pipes, also scanned an original Rossi Sales Price Listing (Bill McGraw).

Rossi_ProductCatalog_1983_20_Reduced.jpg

Rossi_ProductCatalog_1983_34_Reduced.jpg

Been going thru cleaning out tons of old RC magazines and documentation. Came across my original full-color Rossi catalog from 1983. Has all details regarding Rossi engines and accessories (ie. pipes, parts, etc.,...). Scanned a few pages related to tuned pipes, also scanned an original Rossi Sales Price Listing (Bill McGraw).
WOW! Great info, thanks a bunch.

Albert

Anyone heard from Albert Araujo recently.

Tried to get in touch with him but have not succeeded.

//André

Rossi tells me that they have 100 of the Rossi 80/90 pipes coming to me. They should arrive next week. Price will be $100.00 delivered in the USA.

Al Hobbs

//André
Andre,

I speak to him often, would you like for me to relay something?
Hello!

Sent you a PM about it.
default_smile.png

With any luck at all, you can see them next week in Washington at the NAMBA Nats.

Al Hobbs

//André
Andre,

Sorry I have been away from IW and the boats over the past two months. I have been burried at work and out of the shop. Several things got messed up but as far as your payment I sent it through PayPay as soon as I got your pipe. I will check with them to see if it went to the wrong email addres. Please send me a private email with the correct address so I can re send payment and will deal with PayPal later.

email me at: [email protected]

Albert

Latest posts

Back