• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner w/Picco .45 EXR BlackHead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_Tran

Ok Gang.....

This is the first in a series of boats I have to sell off...It has been collecting dust for several years now, but it is in perfect shape! It is a standard RoadRunner with a natural/yellow epoxy paint finish...It looks brand new and comes with a Picco .45 BlackHead which has excellent compression & smooth bearings! Has a MAC's .45 pipe on it right now & 1455 prop on it, set-up with throttle & steering servos & remote needle (non 3rd)..I'll betcha this thing would fly in the right hands :eek: ..I also have many props & pipes which are for sale if you need any..But time and $$ dont allow me to keep and my CrapShooter already makes me happy B) ...I am asking $450 + shipping..Pics upon request...Thanks for looking, Richard B) B)

SOLD!!!

IMG_1478.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Gang.....

This is the first in a series of boats I have to sell off...It has been collecting dust for several years now, but it is in perfect shape! It is a standard RoadRunner with a natural/yellow epoxy paint finish...It looks brand new and comes with a Picco .45 BlackHead which has excellent compression & smooth bearings! Has a MAC's .45 pipe on it right now & 1455 prop on it, set-up with throttle & steering servos & remote needle (non 3rd)..I'll betcha this thing would fly in the right hands :eek: ..I also have many props & pipes which are for sale if you need any..But time and $$ dont allow me to keep and my CrapShooter already makes me happy B) ...I am asking $450 + shipping..Pics upon request...Thanks for looking, Richard B) B)
ahso! that boat is the fastes boat on our pond what you doin man

Ok Gang.....

Please send pics to [email protected]

Send pics to [email protected]

Thanks.

Ok Gang.....

Ok Gang.....

AHSO racing mr. 4Skin!! haha...Pics going out this weekend to all who requested...Thnks for your cooperation :)

No doubt, iv seen inside that blackhead, it's in the same class as all of Richards gear, like new, or **** close!

Boat ran true every time I seen it.

Good Lookin' Out Tommy ;) ;) ...Sucks I'm not too computer savvy (one o' dem dumb Asians), or I could've already sent out pics to these guys already!...THat is where Marg. comes in :lol:

Good Lookin' Out Tommy ;) ;) ...Sucks I'm not too computer savvy (one o' dem dumb Asians), or I could've already sent out pics to these guys already!...THat is where Marg. comes in :lol:

email me the pics, ill post them up for you.

Alrite Gang...Pic(s) finally up....A big shout-out to Mr. BB Mod's for his help in fixing the MAJOR VIRUS on my comp., and for his help in posting up some pics as well...RIchard ;)

Alrite Gang...Pic(s) finally up....A big shout-out to Mr. BB Mod's for his help in fixing the MAJOR VIRUS on my comp., and for his help in posting up some pics as well...RIchard ;)

No worries, hate to see you let that boat go, but I know you still a few toys ;)

Thanks.

Ok Gang.....

Ok Gang.....

AHSO racing mr. 4Skin!! haha...Pics going out this weekend to all who requested...Thnks for your cooperation :)
hey you ahso its 4skin that aint the boat i was thinking i have never seen that one before. dusting off the shelfs huh maka room foe chopasticks haha.wheres the all natural eagle with the picoo .45 black head i have seen run im waiting for that one to come up,copy

Thanks.

Ok Gang.....

Ok Gang.....

hey you ahso its 4skin that aint the boat i was thinking i have never seen that one before. dusting off the shelfs huh maka room foe chopasticks haha.wheres the all natural eagle with the picoo .45 black head i have seen run im waiting for that one to come up,copy
AHH Chopasticka!! SOOKY SOOKY Racing!! :p :ph34r: ..Got that Eagle Str8-away boat also with that Mod Picco BlackHead as well bruddah..It will be for sale shortly after I get all the equip. for sale in order ;) ;)

Anyone on the fence about this boat should know that Richard is a straight up guy.

Hate to see ya sell the rides Bro!

-Buck-

Anyone on the fence about this boat should know that Richard is a straight up guy.

Hate to see ya sell the rides Bro!

-Buck-
Good lookin' out my friend! B) ;) I'll still be in the RC Boat Game though, Just keepin' the daily drivers!

Back