• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rico 48 inch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damon, the Rico arrived...all I can say is
THANK YOU !
The boat is much better looking in person than the pictures showed it...beautiful paint work! And thank you for throwing in the stand...

Anyone who thought about buying this and didn't, missed out on a really nice boat...

Now the bad news....the nose of the boat went thru the box during shipping and got chipped.. sucks, but it happens...
Shouldn't be too bad to fix it up...

Thanks again Damon !

20231025_125951.jpg20231025_130127.jpg20231025_130034.jpg

Eh,,, It happens a lot shipping monos....
I'd say at least 50 % of the time the nose breaks through the box and suffers damage.

Especially when the engine etc. remains in the boat...

Broken down, with the engine removed from the hull etc,, that extra weight doesn't get slammed down on the nose when the box gets hammered in shipping...building a bumper of pool noodles helps too...

The rudder bracket went out through the other end of the box, so you can see it wasn't treated gently...

But it's all good !!!

Last edited:
kawasaki green was the base I used ,I can't believe how bad they treat packages, I guess they couldn't see fragile all over the box,sad, I thought I had enough foam in the front and back

Back