Rick Bellinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

Need prayers for Rick.He's going into surgery for a heart valve operation tomorrow morning.Lets take the time to ask for a perfect operation.

Update on Rick, he made it thru good, pretty much in lala land still tonight. THANKS to all for all your support.This report comes from his wife Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Man! You KNOW you are in my prayers! I have no doubt that you will come out 100% to the good my friend! Please let us know how you are doing when you can! Chris, stay strong for him.... you are in my prayers also!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is one of the three R's - Not much gonna keep that stubborn bastage down ;)

Thoughts and prayers to a speedy recovery my friend.............

Thoughts and prayers are with you Rick, i know you do fine and be back racing very soon, Chris take care of that stubborn guy Robert and Rhonda

here is to a speedy recovery for you rick.... hope all goes well for you my friend... prayers sent.....

alden

Don't want to get into a "tear in your eye" story but I've never seen anyone more willing to help a stranger/fellow boater than Rick Bellinger. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be strong.

Ron

Don't want to get into a "tear in your eye" story but I've never seen anyone more willing to help a stranger/fellow boater than Rick Bellinger. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Be strong.

Ron
Rick,

I know with Gods help you will come out of this operation , just as my wife did, our prayers are with you.

Walt Barney

Back