• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 Novarossi OB 2000 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff to finance some exciting new projects! A lot of this stuff hasn't been used in awhile and is dusty and dirty, but it is all still solid and completely useable! I really want this stuff to go away, so I have priced it pretty low.

This motor is one of the original ones put together after Bill McGraw got the bugs worked out of his OB conversations. I think the crank in this motor was made by Nelson, but I'm not sure. I never ran the motor much and it feels really good! It has one of Rod G's carb son it. Years ago I started to convert it to run in an inboard hydro and the mods I had to make to the backplate may make that part unusable for an OB now (I cut away part of the holes to mount it to the lower unit). I am asking $125 plus actually shipping cost with insurance. PayPal preferred if you will either pay the 3% fee or send as "friend". My PayPal is [email protected].

Thanks!

GQ

IMG_1991.JPG

IMG_1992.JPG

Latest posts

Back