Renewed Talks about a 67 Novarossi Outboard Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Tunnel Guys and Gals,

I have restarted discussions with Novarossi on a possible 67 Novarossi Outboard Engine. I wanted to check again to gauge interest in an initial rollout of engines. I would like to try to place an initial run of 15 or 20 engines if possible. Please post here, send a PM, or email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

how does the .45 run? and which pipe is recommended for it?

didnt i read an IW thread where people had issues keeping them running? not drawing fuel in some cases...

Last edited by a moderator:

didnt i read an IW thread where people had issues keeping them running? not drawing fuel in some cases...
The Nova 46 is the fastest two lap oval engine in the world (Martin Truex Jr.).

Original issues with the engines have been corrected.

The Nova 46 is the fastest two lap oval engine in the world (Martin Truex Jr.).

Original issues with the engines have been corrected.
You are spot on. Thank you Andy. Anytime a manufacturer starts from scratch on a design, there will be initial hurdles to jump. I will say Novarossi knocked down the hurdles to get to a World Record design from concept to finished product, within 36 months.

You know iam in on nr 67 OUTBOARDS
Yes. I have you down for 6!!!!!....
default_smile.png

If these engines produce the power to displacement ratio that the 46 does.... Look out because all the stuff you ran your K&B engines on won't be able to handle it.. Jimmy Johnson

Paul,

Your 40" tunnel should handle the 67 with no problem at all.

Wayne,

Lengths of the boats mentioned earlier range from 34-40".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne I would recommend 36 inches and up. The 34 inch tunnels are right on the ragged edge LOL.

Latest posts

Back