Record Trial, Flint MI, May 2-3.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_ph34r.png

Big Water I'll say I was looking for my overdrive gear LOL Having met the best bunch of new friends and loved it. Everyone one has a Positive Attitude and is a great thing when you're a little lost like I was and they just jumped in to help me out. Yes, 90% Nitro guys helping this new guy with his electric Rigger. I cannot say enough about how well I was treated and wish I would have come to a Time Trials back in the 70's. Yes it has changed me forever as Tyler told me it would. Ran out of time but I am leaning how to drive straight fast.

Terry said prop change, Mark climbed up into the drivers stand with me and coached me. I learned more in less that 10 minutes than I could have by myself trying for a year. I am hooked.

And thanks again to all the Mike's LOL and everyone there.

See you guys again.

Best to all.

Mike Caruso

Terry I was hoping that SAW rigger would turn like a Cadillac by now. Are you still running the mini-fin on the right sponson?

I do know how hard it is trying to run clocks, prep boats, tech boats and try to run especially when the water and air are good. Hopefully I will see you in Huntsville or I'll buy you a plane ticket to LA for November.

TG

Come on down we have a records trial coming up July 31 and August 1st ( FE guys) plus any others that want to come on out, and one in October and our Thanksgiving Records Trial Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Turkey Day !

Big Water I'll say I was looking for my overdrive gear LOL Having met the best bunch of new friends and loved it. Everyone one has a Positive Attitude and is a great thing when you're a little lost like I was and they just jumped in to help me out. Yes, 90% Nitro guys helping this new guy with his electric Rigger. I cannot say enough about how well I was treated and wish I would have come to a Time Trials back in the 70's. Yes it has changed me forever as Tyler told me it would. Ran out of time but I am learning how to drive straight fast.

Terry said prop change, Mark climbed up into the drivers stand with me and coached me. I learned more in less that 10 minutes than I could have by myself trying for a year. I am hooked.

And thanks again to all the Mike's LOL and everyone there.

See you guys again.

Best to all.

Mike Caruso

Back