• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REAR EXAUST QUICKDRAW MOTOR/XTRA COILS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert Araujo

IM SELLING MY QUICKDRAW REAR EXAUST HI REV RACE MOTOR, A BRAND NEW PISTON AND SLEEVE AND NEW

BEARINGS ARE IN THIS MOTOR INSTALLED BY QUICKDRAW, SINCE THEN THERE IS ZERO RUN TIME..I PAID

$1500 FOR THIS NEW, IM ALSO INCLUDING SEVERAL IGNITION COILS AND A HEADER

TAKE IT ALL FOR $695 O.B.O.

BUYER TO COVER SHIPPING

POST HERE DO NOT P.M. ME , THANKS

DSC08886.JPG

DSC08887.JPG

DSC08888.JPG

DSC08889.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert...try putting it up for sale on Jim's. Might get a few more hits on it over there. JMO

I sent money for your engine last night to [email protected]. Brett English asked me to send it as a gift and I forgot to do that. If you'll send me an address, I'll send you a money order to make up the difference.

I can get that out today or tomorrow.

I'm going to San Diego today to help set up the course for a gas race this weekend so I'm not sure what time I'll be home. You or he could text the amount to me at 714-420-2453 and I can pick up a money order on my way home.

I have a better idea. I'll just paypal you another $25.00 now. DONE.

Sorry for the mix up,

Steve

Albert, does this engine have electronic ignition or a magneto?

I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Steve

Albert, did you send the engine by Priority Mail? If you did, do you have a delivery confirmation number so I can track it. Priority Mail sent last Monday should be here by now.

Engine showed up Wednesday on Fedex. My first thought when I opened the box and saw all the parts was "what a bunch of crap", but after working in for a while last night, all I can say is "WOW" I'm gonna have one really fast rigger. I just hope I can drive it

Latest posts

Back