RCMK SX254

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Does anyone have and information or experiance with this motor (RCMK SX254) It looks like in might be a tuff litle motor, I am looking for a new motor for my new rigger. I would llove a new QD but just cant swing the cost. Looking to get the most bang for the buck. Or should I just stick to the zenoah? thanks Navy Dave

I'm waiting for my rear ex. to arrive , and then i will probably order one of the SX254 side ex , i was told that ther rite around 5HP out of the box (stock) and if you use there top end on your stock zen 260 you pick up some HP just with the swap.

Did you order the entire motor for the rear exhaust or just the top end? I emailed them to try to order an upper half rear exhaust. Hey how much was it if you did get just the top end? thanks Navy dave

I bought the whole motor with the motor mount and header , just got it the other day , very nice peice

I bought the whole motor with the motor mount and header , just got it the other day , very nice peice
THanks for the info just got word back they dont sell a rear exhaust top end only so I will have to order the whole engine. thanks again and let me konw how she preforms if you get it in the water before to long. Navy Dave

I just had one in my hand today,looks like the motor of the future. Very well built.

THanks for the info just got word back they dont sell a rear exhaust top end only so I will have to order the whole engine. thanks again and let me konw how she preforms if you get it in the water before to long. Navy Dave
Sorry won't be running it till next year.

Back