radio box set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Reese

What is the best way to arainge the servos, reciver and battery in the .21 SGX?

This is my first and I dont want to off set the ballance.

Thanks

What is the best way to arainge the servos, reciver and battery in the .21 SGX?This is my first and I dont want to off set the ballance.

Thanks
Set the rudder servo at the rear and the other servos in the front with the battery and reciever in the middle. You will not upset the balance of this boat by setting it up this way.

Mark

Thats one I havent thought of. I was thinking about servos up by the stuffing tube battery then reciver It looks good but that would put the battery weight to the rear.

I was thinking about the prop lift and blowing out the transom. I'v got an H-4 prop to do the job on this boat.

Thanks for the good feed back I'll keep checking!

Joe

Thats one I havent thought of. I was thinking about servos up by the stuffing tube battery then reciver It looks good but that would put the battery weight to the rear.I was thinking about the prop lift and blowing out the transom. I'v got an H-4 prop to do the job on this boat.

Thanks for the good feed back I'll keep checking!

Joe
Hey Joe, when did you move to MI? A 1445 Octura will work great on your SGX also. If you dont put to much angle in the strut, you wont have any problems lifting the rear to much. Reduced dia. H-7s work great also. Richard D

Back