radar gun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Dawson

Has anyone used a BUSHNELL DELUXE MODEL SPEEDSTER RADAR GUN?

Are they any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
I 've used one....it's pretty good for gas boats and .67 sized boats but I had a hard time picking up .21 sized boats with it.....had to do some risky stuff to get a good shot at the boat :eek:

call me crazy, but risky is sounding OK. the stalker pro coat 8 times as much. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
ClayGlover said:
call me crazy, but risky is sounding OK. the stalker pro coat 8 times as much. B)
Well it's like this, how serious are you on accuracy? The Stalker is one of the most accurate we've tried & it will read correctly in tenth's which I consider a must when testing props & such, especially for record trials. When you can't accurately read in tenth's or at all, there is a big difference say between 90.1 & 90.9! :eek:

Do I remeber correctly in that you can buy refurbished radars from Stalker at a lot cheaper price than retail if you contact them and ask about it? Might be an option.

Tim.

The stalker is a GREAT unit. The one listed above may not be a "cordless" model. My neighbor has one with nicads in the handle so you don't have to mess with a power supply & cord. It works well on 21's & snowmobiles at over 115mph. :D

Back