Quickdraw Ht +1 Mil Stroker Conversion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Tonak

I recently sent one of my HT's to Quickdraw to have the +1 mil stroker conversion done. This was money well spent and I was very pleased with the results! To do an accurate test of this engine, I simply pulled the standard HT out of my Seaducer 47 race mono and left everything else alone. The prop, strut and rudder settings remained in place. I've owned a couple of these boats over the last 10 years so I know it very well. The standard HT certainly made this boat fly, but the conversion took it to another level! I immediately noticed a significant increase in top speed, but even more important was the smooth transition and performance gain accross the board from low, mid, to high range. At the end of the day I was left wondering if the engine might be to much for the boat and maybe better suited for my rigger. Nah, I'll just send the HT in the rigger to Quickdraw for the upgrade. If you have a QD HT, I would highly recommend this conversion. You won't be disappointed. http://quickdrawengines.com/PAGE_245.html

I recently sent one of my HT's to Quickdraw to have the +1 mil stroker conversion done. This was money well spent and I was very pleased with the results! To do an accurate test of this engine, I simply pulled the standard HT out of my Seaducer 47 race mono and left everything else alone. The prop, strut and rudder settings remained in place. I've owned a couple of these boats over the last 10 years so I know it very well. The standard HT certainly made this boat fly, but the conversion took it to another level! I immediately noticed a significant increase in top speed, but even more important was the smooth transition and performance gain accross the board from low, mid, to high range. At the end of the day I was left wondering if the engine might be to much for the boat and maybe better suited for my rigger. Nah, I'll just send the HT in the rigger to Quickdraw for the upgrade. If you have a QD HT, I would highly recommend this conversion. You won't be disappointed. http://quickdrawengines.com/PAGE_245.html
aloha Scott how much waz the conversion

Hello Jon,

The parts for the upgrade comes to $240 + shipping. Easy to do yourself if you choose. I had Quickdraw do the upgrade for me and forget what the labor cost. I also added the optional wyk 33 carb as well as ceramic bearings. I've been running the wyk 33 on my Pioneer 26 and felt it was worth the extra cash.

If you install one of these you will get even more performance.

Stock Head is in the center.

fmksw3.jpg

Latest posts

Back