• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quickdraw High Torque Conversion engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I am selling a nice Quickdraw HT Conversion . This was a High Rev and sent it to Quickdraw for conversion . Over 400.00 in just the cylinder conversion . Engine runs excellent and uses a Stock Zenoah piston which was new along with new crank , seals ,bearings etc .Carb is a modded 257 Walbro .I would be surprised if it has half a gallon of gas through it using 10 oz / gallon Honda HP -2 synthetic racing oil . Anyone that knows me knows I don't run my boats except at open water at the races and I really don't race that much !!

Selling for(((((((((( NEW PRICE))))))))) $ 550.00 Engine, Pipe and mounts !!

Thanks for looking

1ongnn.jpg

1zxqkgh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

I know someone that needs this engine so I would like first opportunity after you post the pics. I will PM you my phone number so if you will call me tomorrow, we can go from there. Thanks.

Thanks again Tom for the contact. If no one picks it up, and you decide to include the pipe and header for that price, just let me know. Good luck.

Back