Q tunnel radio box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be running the full fleet of the M11 Dragons, 20 Sport, 20 Mod and P-Spec. Would love the 40 tunnel to make the trip but it just adds too much extra pain to get it there.

Thats a great showing Kris. Good luck. I wish you and Aaron good luck in the CA SAW's as well. Keep us updated!!

Hang it around your neck Kris and take it on the plane
default_wink.png
lol

Thanks Ron, we will all be SAWing at the same time I guess!

HAHA yeah right Dion...It would be good though!!!! I will get enough silly looks from customs when they see all the Lipos i am taking on board!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris,

I only took these two pics so I could remember how you mounted the cowling and created the exit at the transom. Hope these help. Great setup!!

the cowling mounting is very interesting, I want to do that too, but don't have the guts to start working on that......
I agree Ron. I had heard of people enclosing the cowling like that for FE use but Kris's was the first one I had a chance to see in person. Don't tell him I said this, but he really did a great job!!!....
default_wink.png
is there a way that this "crocodile dundee" dude can show us how to to that cowling...pictures of it step by step or short video....

Back