PROP BALANCER MACHINED FROM BILLET ALUMINUM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve

Yes the 1/4 shafts you sent with all 3 balancers are out!

So please send new 3 new 1/4 shafts with 3/16 shafts I have been waiting on for months now!

Steve,

I will need new 3/16 and 1/4" shafts for mine as well. I will PM you my address again. Thanks.

New shafts have been ordered. They will be here by Oct. 21, then they're off to the grinder to be pointed. That will take 3 to 4 days. They should be ready to ship by 10/24 or 10/27.

The new grinder told me he can grind the points to run between .0001 and .0002 on center.

I now have a way to check them before they are shipped.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

When I ship the new shafts, I will enclose an envelope with prepaid first class shipping. Please return the defective shafts to me so I can have them repaired to go with the next batch of balancers.

Please do not PM me here. I can be contacted me at [email protected] and I will usually reply within 24 hours. I say usually because I'll be gone from 10/9 thru 10/21. I gotta get outa here for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like one with 3/16 and 1/4 shafts

Put me on the list after you get settled

Thank you

Larry

Larry, I have put you on the list. I have a family emergency i have to deal with tomorrow so i'll be away till Friday..

In all honesty, i probably won't get started on the next run of balancers till early September.

i'll post them here when they are finished and ready to sell.

I did another run of 29 balancers. They are being assembled and will be ready for sale early next week.

My balancers can be purchased on Paypal.

Price is $75.00 with your choice of 1/8, 3/16 or 1/4 inch prop shaft. Extra shafts are $15.00 each.

Shipping by Priority Mail is $13.80

Orders received by 2:00 PM today will ship today. After that, I will be away till Feb. 27th.

Orders that come in during that time will ship Feb. 29th.

Contact info: [email protected]

Paypal at: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
My balancers can be purchased on Paypal.

Price is $75.00 with your choice of 1/8, 3/16 or 1/4 inch prop shaft. Extra shafts are $15.00 each.

Shipping by Priority Mail is $13.80

Orders received by 2:00 PM today will ship today. After that, I will be away till Feb. 27th.

Orders that come in during that time will ship Feb. 29th.

Contact info: [email protected] or text me at 714-420-2453

Paypal at: [email protected]

I received my balancer yesterday and It really is a beautiful piece of machining! Thanks for the super fast shipping, Steve.

I have 20 balancers left out of the latest run.

I'm out of 1/4 inch shafts, but I'll have more by 3/17.

Latest posts

Back