pro cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juice

i know it is mono but i just what to post a pic off my twin cat at the pond to day
DSC00634.jpg
DSC00635.jpg
DSC00643.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lookin good Juice. What engines ya running and what % is it balanced at? I will be building one of those this winter and am trying to get ideas.

lookin good Juice. What engines ya running and what % is it balanced at? I will be building one of those this winter and am trying to get ideas.
picco 90,s allan yuen did the build for me can send some pics off set up

Great good ride fast yes I installed Picco 90s Comp on areomarine flex mounts, tanks, speedmaster hardware & radio box Todd is very happy with boat B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Todd, you should get a Miss Vegas....going to be a fun class....

med_gallery_128_25_42204.jpg

My son is going to run the Vegas....and the VS1 and a speedmaster mono....He'll be as busy as me....
biggrin.gif

start working on new twin cat here pic
Looks good!

Had you thought of running the engines in the sponsons? I noticed that the gas guys do that sometimes.

Are the props counter rotating?

What are the dimensions on the hull?

I have these questions because I am thinking of a twin cat, but running .21 or .28's to keep the cost down.

Thanks.

start working on new twin cat here pic
Looks good!

Had you thought of running the engines in the sponsons? I noticed that the gas guys do that sometimes.

Are the props counter rotating?

What are the dimensions on the hull?

I have these questions because I am thinking of a twin cat, but running .21 or .28's to keep the cost down.

Thanks.
i will try this set up no counter rotating the hull is 60 in /20 in i hope it work out good luck on your twin

just picked up a new (used) sprint cat, just got it in the mail. it is set up for ops 90. just wondering what prop the ops 90 likes? and strut height?

Back