prayers needed in a difficult time

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

woke up this morning and heard somthing you never wish to hear,, :( .. a very close friend of my family lost his 19 year old son in a 1 car accident last night around 1:30am.. so very sad, poor kid was cut down in his prime.. you never realize how fragile life is till it hits close to home.. today has been rough for everyone and i ask you keep this poor kids family in your prayers.. it is never easy to say goodbye but to say it to a 19 year old kid just really works the heart strings..

god speed my friend

R.I.P Robert chesley jr.

thank you for your prayers

Alden

Camaroboy, so sorry to hear about your loss, it is a sad thing to hear. Our prayers go out to his family and yours. It's never easy to lose one so young, will pray for him.

Take care, Keith

woke up this morning and heard somthing you never wish to hear,, :( .. a very close friend of my family lost his 19 year old son in a 1 car accident last night around 1:30am.. so very sad, poor kid was cut down in his prime.. you never realize how fragile life is till it hits close to home.. today has been rough for everyone and i ask you keep this poor kids family in your prayers.. it is never easy to say goodbye but to say it to a 19 year old kid just really works the heart strings..

god speed my friend

R.I.P Robert chesley jr.

Alden
Know the feeling well. Lost my only son of 18 years old to a drunk driver 5 years ago this past Tuesday March 24. It is such a waste and the thoughts never go away.

Hope they do well.

god speed my friend

R.I.P Robert chesley jr.

Alden

Father God we come to you right now and ask for prayers for the family of Robert chesley jr. we ask that you be with them in there time of need and ask that you safely carry Robert chesley jr.

to the heavens above we also ask that you give the family the strenght they will need in this time that will be the toughest for them just carry them in your loving arms and comfort them. We also ask that you also keep Mark in your loving arms, and anyone here that is also in pain over the loss of a loved one. God gave us all memories so we may have roses in December. May we all have roses in December.

In your precious name we pray Amen

Rest in peace Robert chesley jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my only brother to cancer when he was only 25....I was 13...he was that perfect big brother that did everything right....im 51 now and the one thing that i will take with me to my grave is seeing the pain of my mom and dad and being able to do nothing about it... i remember my mom asking her mother why God took Johnnie from her and her mothers response was....I dont know why, but maybe thats why God gave you Billy.....things got better..but it took a long time. My prayers and SINCERE condolences......Bill Gibson

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and his family. A parent should never have to suffer the tragedy of losing a child. My eldest son passed in 2004, he was 23 at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back